Girl gangraped in Delhi bus: Cops ready sketches, govt goes for CCTVs
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit said government would take all necessary steps to ensure that such incidents do not recur.
"I have been told by transport department that their licence has been cancelled. We will take all the necessary measures to ensure that such incidents don't happen," she said.
Delhi Transport department had planned to install CCTV cameras in all its buses long back but it is yet to be implemented.
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar
- ICDS, the primary scheme targeting malnutrition, needs to be broadened
- Rohith's death must focus attention on the rites of exclusion in the university
- Telescope: State in the bedroom
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism