Girl killed by neighbour on being stopped urinating publicly
- L-G expresses disappointment over Kejriwal's remark on PM, says will clear Swati Maliwal as DCW chief
- Bombay HC grants anticipatory bail to Teesta Setalvad after CBI rejects plea
- Union Agriculture Minister lists 'love affairs, impotency' as causes for farmer suicides
- Asaram witness murder case: UP govt recommends CBI probe in Akhil Gupta's death
- Haryana Health Minister catches CID man 'spying' on his office, threatens to resign
A teenage girl was shot dead and her mother injured when they objected to their neighbour urinating in front of their house at Hazrat Nizamuddin in south-east Delhi.
The incident occurred late last night when the 17-year-old girl's mother, Sadmani, noticed their neighbour urinating in front of their house and raised an objection, leading to an argument between the two, police said.
Hearing the commotion, the girl, Binno, a Class XI student came out. Later, in a fit of rage the neighbour, Javed, allegedly opened fire at them.
Sadmani (41) received one bullet injury while her daughter received two in her abdomen, police said.
The two were taken to hospital where Binno was declared brought dead, they said.
After firing, Javed fled the scene.