Girl raped by neighbour in Haryana
- Supreme Court to hear plea today for relook at verdict on gay sex
- J&K Governor calls for talks today, PDP signals phone call from Delhi may bring back BJP alliance
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6.7%; CRR at 4%
- Raigad: 13 Pune college students drown during picnic at Murud beach
- Zika virus outbreak: WHO declares global emergency
A 20-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour at Sikri village in Ballabgarh area of the district, police said today.
The incident took place yesterday when the accused Parvinder sneaked into victim's house in the absence of her father and committed rape after giving sedative-laced food to her, police said.
Victim's father, who found the girl unconscious when he returned home, informed the police about the incident.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment