Girl's dead body assaulted in Pak
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
In a shocking incident, unidentified men allegedly sexually assaulted a girl's dead body, digging it out from a grave, hours after her burial in Gujranwala district of Pakistan's Punjab province.
Police said the girl, a grade-VI student, was electrocuted while taking a bath in her house in Qila Dedar Singh yesterday and she was subsequently buried at a graveyard in Gujranwala district, about 80 kilometres from here, later in the evening.
Early this morning when the members of the girl's family went to the graveyard to offer fateha (prayer) they found her body lying near the grave.
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor
- What general news channels could learn from business news anchors
- India’s abstention from UN negotiations for nuclear disarmament would be a lost chance
- India must delink classroom teaching from student learning
- In the long run, the rift within SP may make space for a clearer leadership