Girl's dead body assaulted in Pak
- Foreign Secretary Jaishankar visits China ahead of NSG plenary in Seoul
- Set of six logbooks Khan left with lawyer could hold key to Essar Tapes
- Was open (to second term), consulted govt... will return to academia: Rajan
- Tavleen Singh writes: Attitude of political Hindutva elements within BJP must change if it wants to win UP polls
- Across the aisle: Fake encounter with facts, fake controversy
In a shocking incident, unidentified men allegedly sexually assaulted a girl's dead body, digging it out from a grave, hours after her burial in Gujranwala district of Pakistan's Punjab province.
Police said the girl, a grade-VI student, was electrocuted while taking a bath in her house in Qila Dedar Singh yesterday and she was subsequently buried at a graveyard in Gujranwala district, about 80 kilometres from here, later in the evening.
Early this morning when the members of the girl's family went to the graveyard to offer fateha (prayer) they found her body lying near the grave.
- The difference this time was the transformation of India from a friend to an ally.
- NDA’s agricultural policies are ill-equipped to achieve the stated goal of doubling them in five years.
- His acute sense of the world he lived in put him among the ‘rarest of the rare’.
- ‘Udta Punjab’ in the theatres is a victory for those whose job it is to create, provoke
- The pattern of murder
- No party aspires to radically transform UP. Each wants power for its own sake