Girls kept waiting for buses, staggered leave times ineffective on day one
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
A teacher at Government Model Senior Secondary School in Sector 21, Poonam said: "Usually eve-teasing takes place at the bus stops few meters away from the school premises. Inside schools, students are aware of punishments so they do not dare to do such things."
Many boys and girls go together on the same bus so we have to keep waiting for each other. We are not threatened by boys with whom we are studying. Eve-teasing take place when some outsiders approach us.
Girl student from a senior secondary school