GIS to tie up with Oxford Innovation Society
- Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case: Javed Sheikh's father moves CBI court against Amit Shah, ex-DGP; wants them arraigned
- Editors slam Arvind Kejriwal for 'irresponsible' media remark, say it reflects 'intolerant mindset'
- I skipped rally because I was misled: Anna Hazare
- Goa court grants permission to Tarun Tejpal to meet his ailing mother
- Arvind Kejriwal alleges whole media is sold, backtracks later
The Gujarat Innovation Society (GIS) and the Oxford Innovation Society plan to set up a centre of excellence in innovation and a research & development (R&D) centre for fine-tuning and managing innovations in the state.
The two are expected to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to this effect on Thursday with Isis Innovations which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the University of Oxford.