GIS to tie up with Oxford Innovation Society
- Government issues high alert, says Islamic State expanding area of terror
- Putin vows to hunt down those who bombed Russian plane in Egypt
- Mani Shankar Aiyar to Pakistan channel: Remove Modi for talks to resume
- Chittoor Mayor shot dead while trying to save husband
- Hyderabad nursery student dies after head gets stuck in school lift
The Gujarat Innovation Society (GIS) and the Oxford Innovation Society plan to set up a centre of excellence in innovation and a research & development (R&D) centre for fine-tuning and managing innovations in the state.
The two are expected to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to this effect on Thursday with Isis Innovations which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the University of Oxford.
- Europe’s challenge: Find a political solution to the quagmire in West Asia
- Surrogacy isn’t morally reprehensible, surrogates should be seen as workers
- One world, one battlefield
- With five states polling soon, the great Indian election will continue without recess
- Why Stockholm punches above its weight in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since