GJM delegation in Delhi, reiterates mouza demand
- Independence Day Narendra Modi speech LIVE: PM addresses price rise to progress
- Narendra Modi speech Independence Day 2016: Transparency seems to be highlight, says processes simplified
- CRPF officer killed as militants attack police station in Srinagar
- Rio Olympics 2016: Dipa Karmakar's Produnova does India proud
- Narendra Modi’s Independence Day speech packs a few subtle hints after the hard messages
A three-member delegation of the GJM on Thursday met Union Home Secretary R K Singh in New Delhi over the determination of territory of the Gorkhaland Territorial Administration (GTA). The GJM leadership once again raised their pitch against the state government over the territory issue demanding the inclusion of 399 mouzas of Terai and Dooras region into the GTA.
The GJM leaders, who rejected the report of Justice Shyamal Sen Committee over the inclusion of mouzas into the GTA, reiterated their demand to the Centre.
- Indians are more free than when the British left, but less free than what the framers of our Constitution hoped us to be.
- Gujarat Dalits’ move to quit ‘menial jobs’ in protest has a precedent in UP
- Ravana in Uttar Pradesh: Nayanjot Lahiri
- PM Modi needs to move from slogans to action to transform agriculture
- Nepal: The politician-activist-donor nexus dominates the appointment of judges
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages