GJM delegation in Delhi, reiterates mouza demand
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
A three-member delegation of the GJM on Thursday met Union Home Secretary R K Singh in New Delhi over the determination of territory of the Gorkhaland Territorial Administration (GTA). The GJM leadership once again raised their pitch against the state government over the territory issue demanding the inclusion of 399 mouzas of Terai and Dooras region into the GTA.
The GJM leaders, who rejected the report of Justice Shyamal Sen Committee over the inclusion of mouzas into the GTA, reiterated their demand to the Centre.
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it