GlaxoSmithKline Pharma Q3 net up 4.44%
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Express 5: Lalu's daughter at Ram Kripal's home and another Navy officer killed
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals today reported 4.44 per cent rise in net profit at Rs 152.34 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 on back of robust sales.
It had posted net profit of Rs 145.86 crore for the July-September quarter in 2011, GlaxoSmithKline Pharma said in a statement.
Net sales of the company stood at Rs 668.50 crore for the quarter, as against Rs 607.56 crore for the corresponding period last fiscal.
The GSK Pharmaceuticals product portfolio includes prescription medicines and vaccines. The firm's prescription medicines range across therapeutic areas such as anti- infectives, dermatology, gynaecology, diabetes, oncology, cardiovascular disease and respiratory diseases.
GSK Pharma scrip was trading at Rs 2,007 on the BSE, up 0.38 per cent from its previous close.
Company INFO More on GSK Pharma
Stocks More on GSK Pharma
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today