Glitches in the Drum Line
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas files application alleging threat to life from Rahul and Priyanka
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs CSK: CSK remove KXIP openers in a hurry
Last week, the glass walls of Blue Frog in Mehrauli reverberated with heavy bass beats, interspersed with staccato drum lines, as the one-day Bass Camp Festival took off in its latest avatar on Friday. The night of drum and bass featured bands from the UK (KOAN SOUND and BASSFoundation), Delhi (Tarqeeb and Praxis) and Mumbai (Bay Beat Collective, Ox7gen and ViceVersa).
Headlining the night was KOAN SOUND, comprising DJs Jim Bastow and Will Weeks from Bristol, the place which has a reputation of being one of the global capitals for EDM (Electronic Dance Music). Though their sound is glitch hop (a genre incorporating electronica with sound effects such as hardware noise, skips and other distortions), the band has collaborated with the likes of Skrillex — currently the world's leading exponent in dubstep — and other artistes in a variety of electronic genres.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer