GM’s premium hatchback Sail U-VA at Rs 4.44 lakh
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
General Motors India on Friday launched its premium hatchback Chevrolet Sail U-VA priced between Rs 4.44 lakh and Rs 6.62 lakh (Ex show room Delhi). The car will be available in both petrol and diesel options. While the petrol version will be powered by 1.2 litre engine, the diesel variant will have a 1.3 litre engine. "The Sail U-VA is a strong edition to our small car portfolio. With the market preferring bigger cars in the compact segment, with Sail U-VA we are able to balance our presence in the segment along with Beat," General Motors India president and MD Lowell Paddock said.
The petrol option of the car will be available in four variants between Rs 4.44 lakh and Rs 5.58 lakh. Diesel will be available in three options priced between Rs 5.87 lakh and Rs 6.62 lakh.