GMCH-32 to offer nursing degrees
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
Government Medical College and Hospital in Sector 32 will become the second institute to impart Bsc (nursing) degree to students in the city after PGIMER. The classes are likely to begin from the new academic year and the UT Administration has sanctioned a Nursing College to GMCH-32. Requisite permission from Panjab University as well as Nursing Council of India is being sought.