GMCH-32 to offer nursing degrees
- Hamid Ansari row: Govt apologises for Madhav's tweets
- Govt proposes income tax benefit for debit/credit card payments
- Telangana govt clears 17 projects worth Rs 1500 crore in 10 days
- India's tour of Zimbabwe cancelled due to broadcasting rights issue
- Greece bailout: Europe cautiously optimistic, final decision to be reached in a week
Government Medical College and Hospital in Sector 32 will become the second institute to impart Bsc (nursing) degree to students in the city after PGIMER. The classes are likely to begin from the new academic year and the UT Administration has sanctioned a Nursing College to GMCH-32. Requisite permission from Panjab University as well as Nursing Council of India is being sought.