GMCH-32 to offer nursing degrees
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Government Medical College and Hospital in Sector 32 will become the second institute to impart Bsc (nursing) degree to students in the city after PGIMER. The classes are likely to begin from the new academic year and the UT Administration has sanctioned a Nursing College to GMCH-32. Requisite permission from Panjab University as well as Nursing Council of India is being sought.