GMSH-16 staff meet health secy
- Home Ministry calls for high-level meet to discuss threat posed by ISIS
- VIDEO: 20 killed in Manipur landslide after heavy rain, several families homeless in Mizoram
- Indian Army, Chinese PLA hold maiden meet at DBO in Ladakh
- SP leader Farooq Ghosi, who demanded RS seat for Yakub Memon's widow, suspended from party
- Navy choppers gave air cover during Kalam's funeral: Defence
A deputation of health employees of the Government Multi Specialty Hospital, Sector 16, health-cum-Home Secretary on Wednesday met the UT health secretary Anil Kumar and gave him their demands.
The team, led by president of President Joint Action Committee, Kanwaljit Singh, presented to him the agenda of their demands, including the regularisation of alterations done in residential accommodations, that the School of Nursing be allowed to continue, and control of CT Scan and MRI be brought under the control of hospital administration instead of PPP.
The health secretary assured the delegation that he will look into their demands. The JAC has thus decided to defer their agitation in support of their demands.