GMSH-16 staff meet health secy
- Combating terrorism must be major priority for G20: PM Narendra Modi
- Obama on Paris attack: Twisted ideology behind killing of innocents
- G20 summit: India pledges to hike renewable energy output to 175GW by 2022
- Two attackers killed in Paris were Frenchmen living in Brussels
- Petrol price hiked by 36 paise/litre, diesel by 87 paise/litre
A deputation of health employees of the Government Multi Specialty Hospital, Sector 16, health-cum-Home Secretary on Wednesday met the UT health secretary Anil Kumar and gave him their demands.
The team, led by president of President Joint Action Committee, Kanwaljit Singh, presented to him the agenda of their demands, including the regularisation of alterations done in residential accommodations, that the School of Nursing be allowed to continue, and control of CT Scan and MRI be brought under the control of hospital administration instead of PPP.
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly
- Paris attacks: The loss of innocence
- How the AMU professor became a rallying point for LGBT movement
- Across the aisle: The ethos of India wins the election
- Salvation of India rests with Modi, provided he reforms himself