GMSH-16 staff meet health secy
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
A deputation of health employees of the Government Multi Specialty Hospital, Sector 16, health-cum-Home Secretary on Wednesday met the UT health secretary Anil Kumar and gave him their demands.
The team, led by president of President Joint Action Committee, Kanwaljit Singh, presented to him the agenda of their demands, including the regularisation of alterations done in residential accommodations, that the School of Nursing be allowed to continue, and control of CT Scan and MRI be brought under the control of hospital administration instead of PPP.