GNC, Narangwal grab kho-kho title
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
Gobind National College, Narangwal claimed the title in the Panjab University Inter-College Kho Kho B-Division Tournament (Women)held at PU grounds on Friday. Gobind National College, Narangwal team defeated MLBG Girls College, Tappriankhurd in the final to claim the title.
In the Panjab University Inter-College Kho Kho A-Division Tournament (Women), Government College for Girls, Ludhiana scored a four-point win over Dev Samaj College for Women, Ferozepur.
In another league match, KCW, Sidhwan Khurd defeated Post Graduate Government College for Girls, Sector 42, Chandigarh with an innings and six points margin. KCW, Sidhwan Khurd scored their second win of the day with a six-point win over Government College for Girls, Ludhiana. In the last match of the day, Dev Samaj College for Women, Feorozepur scored a two-point win over Post Graduate Government College for Girls, Sector 42.
Chandigarh teams claim medals
Chandigarh : The Chandigarh girls and boys team bagged a silver medal and bronze medal respectively in the Eighth Senior National Dodgeball Championship held at Nasik from January 28 to January 31. In the girls' category, the Chandigarh team lost 1-2 (16-15, 9-11, 12-14) to Maharashtra in the final. The team had earlier defeated Haryana 2-0 in the semi-final stage.
The boys' team scored a 2-0 win over Vidharbha in the match for third place.
DAV-8 to face DAV, Amritsar in final
Chandigarh : DAV School, Sector 8 will face DAV School, Amritsar in the final of the Punjab Inter-School Coca Cola Cricket Cup to be played at PCA Stadium today. The Chandigarh team reached the finals with a win over City Public School, Jalandhar while the Amritsar team scored a win over Shivalik public School, Ropar to advance into the finals.
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18
- The 'Silli' effect hold the surprise element in Ranchi
- ‘Cautious’ MU yet to send answer sheets for assessment, move may delay results
- AAP launches ‘Scam Expose Helpline’, to train people to conduct stings