GNLU plans special course on sea laws for armed forces
- Indrani 'admits' to her role in Sheena's murder; Peter Mukerjea grilled again
- OROP row: Govt constantly shifting goalpost, say ex-servicemen
- SP quits Grand Alliance: More psychological dents than physical
- Kalburgi murder: Former Rama Sene chief detained in Mangaluru
- Non-state actors unleashing violence on innocent people: PM Modi
The Gujarat National Law University is going to conduct a special course for the armed forces personnel on "laws of the sea" in March next year. The short-term course will be funded by the Indian Navy.
The announcement was made by the GNLU director Bimal Patel during the release of a book on Saturday.
The 15-seat maritime law course for armed forces would include officers from the Navy, Army and Air Force, Patel said.
'Lovelorn' cousins commit suicide
Ahmedabad: Two "lovelorn" cousins allegedly committed suicide by jumping from Gandhi Bridge in the city on Saturday. 21-year-old Gumansinh Vaghela, resident of Sidhupr in Patan district, and his cousin Anita had run away from home three days ago after their families disapproved their love, police said.