GNLU plans special course on sea laws for armed forces
The Gujarat National Law University is going to conduct a special course for the armed forces personnel on "laws of the sea" in March next year. The short-term course will be funded by the Indian Navy.
The announcement was made by the GNLU director Bimal Patel during the release of a book on Saturday.
The 15-seat maritime law course for armed forces would include officers from the Navy, Army and Air Force, Patel said.
'Lovelorn' cousins commit suicide
Ahmedabad: Two "lovelorn" cousins allegedly committed suicide by jumping from Gandhi Bridge in the city on Saturday. 21-year-old Gumansinh Vaghela, resident of Sidhupr in Patan district, and his cousin Anita had run away from home three days ago after their families disapproved their love, police said.
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students
- Ecclestone rules out Indian GP in 2015
- Captain Vidic abandons sinking ship at Manchester United, to sign for Inter Milan