Goenka Diamond lists at 4 pct discount
- Cricketer Mohd Kaif, Nilekani, Ravi Kishen among 194 in Congress' first list of candidates for the Lok Sabha polls
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- Ink attack on AAP leader Yogendra Yadav at Jantar Mantar
Goenka Diamond & Jewels listed with a discount of nearly four per cent over its issue price at Rs 130 on the BSE.
Shares of Goenka Diamond & Jewels after opening weak on the Bombay Stock Exchange, fell 31.59 per cent to a low of Rs 92.35.
The company has listed with 3.17 crore equity shares with a face value of Rs 10 per share.
On the National Stock Exchange, the stock opened down 8.14 per cent at Rs 124.
A total of 35.77 lakh shares of Goenka Diamond & Jewels changed hands on both the bourses.
The company would use the Rs 145 crore raised from the initial public offer to set up jewellery manufacturing and diamond processing facilities in Mumbai and expand its retail outlets pan-India.