Goenka Diamond lists at 4 pct discount
- WB election: Heavy violence reported in Basanti between TMC, RSP workers
- UPA must answer who received kickbacks in Agusta deal, says Manohar Parrikar
- Adarsh housing society scam: Demolition order a setback for Congress in Maharashtra
- Lenders begin auction of brand Kingfisher, trademarks
- Middleman Michel claims he signed nothing, records show he did — on ‘payoffs’
Goenka Diamond & Jewels listed with a discount of nearly four per cent over its issue price at Rs 130 on the BSE.
Shares of Goenka Diamond & Jewels after opening weak on the Bombay Stock Exchange, fell 31.59 per cent to a low of Rs 92.35.
The company has listed with 3.17 crore equity shares with a face value of Rs 10 per share.
On the National Stock Exchange, the stock opened down 8.14 per cent at Rs 124.
A total of 35.77 lakh shares of Goenka Diamond & Jewels changed hands on both the bourses.
The company would use the Rs 145 crore raised from the initial public offer to set up jewellery manufacturing and diamond processing facilities in Mumbai and expand its retail outlets pan-India.
- India comes across as trying to compete with China by being China
- Why a book on India is seen to be unbuyable in Islamabad
- Why is the BJP pushing itself so aggressively to appropriate Ambedkar now
- The immortality of Don Quixote
- Patenting software is no more a part of Digital India than is patenting arithmetic
- India’s jobless growth is undermining its ability to reap the demographic dividend