Goenka Diamond lists at 4 pct discount
- Telangana LIVE: Bill passed by throwing all norms to the wind, says Kiran Kumar Reddy after quitting Congress
- Protests in RS over Telangana, papers snatched from Secretary General
- Rajiv Gandhi killers to be released, Jayalalithaa takes decision at Tamil Nadu Cabinet meet
- Decision to black out Telangana proceedings taken by Lok Sabha secretariat, confirms Kamal Nath
- Express 5: AAP kickstarts its poll funding drive and Telangana Bill passed in Lok Sabha
Goenka Diamond & Jewels listed with a discount of nearly four per cent over its issue price at Rs 130 on the BSE.
Shares of Goenka Diamond & Jewels after opening weak on the Bombay Stock Exchange, fell 31.59 per cent to a low of Rs 92.35.
The company has listed with 3.17 crore equity shares with a face value of Rs 10 per share.
On the National Stock Exchange, the stock opened down 8.14 per cent at Rs 124.
A total of 35.77 lakh shares of Goenka Diamond & Jewels changed hands on both the bourses.
The company would use the Rs 145 crore raised from the initial public offer to set up jewellery manufacturing and diamond processing facilities in Mumbai and expand its retail outlets pan-India.