Goenka Diamond lists at 4 pct discount
- IAF evacuates over 2,500 from Nepal; 250 feared missing after landslide
- 4,000 people, mostly Indians, to reach India in 80 buses tonight
- Nepal PM Koirala puts toll at 10,000, says rescue ops not effective
- There is no gag order on PM when abroad: Jaitley on row over Modi’s comment
- Bihar hospital puts 'Bhukamp' stickers on patients injured in the earthquake
Goenka Diamond & Jewels listed with a discount of nearly four per cent over its issue price at Rs 130 on the BSE.
Shares of Goenka Diamond & Jewels after opening weak on the Bombay Stock Exchange, fell 31.59 per cent to a low of Rs 92.35.
The company has listed with 3.17 crore equity shares with a face value of Rs 10 per share.
On the National Stock Exchange, the stock opened down 8.14 per cent at Rs 124.
A total of 35.77 lakh shares of Goenka Diamond & Jewels changed hands on both the bourses.
The company would use the Rs 145 crore raised from the initial public offer to set up jewellery manufacturing and diamond processing facilities in Mumbai and expand its retail outlets pan-India.