Goenka Diamond lists at 4 pct discount
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
Goenka Diamond & Jewels listed with a discount of nearly four per cent over its issue price at Rs 130 on the BSE.
Shares of Goenka Diamond & Jewels after opening weak on the Bombay Stock Exchange, fell 31.59 per cent to a low of Rs 92.35.
The company has listed with 3.17 crore equity shares with a face value of Rs 10 per share.
On the National Stock Exchange, the stock opened down 8.14 per cent at Rs 124.
A total of 35.77 lakh shares of Goenka Diamond & Jewels changed hands on both the bourses.
The company would use the Rs 145 crore raised from the initial public offer to set up jewellery manufacturing and diamond processing facilities in Mumbai and expand its retail outlets pan-India.