Gohil takes dig at Modi for not fielding Muslims
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
Responding to queries on BJP not giving ticket to a single Muslim for the assembly elections, Congress leader Shaktisinh Gohil said this confirmed the duality in "chaal, charitra and chalan (conduct, character and image)" of Chief Minister Narendra Modi. "Modi says something but acts completely against it," he said, adding that Modi did not mean "sadbhavana" sincerely. "He knows he will not get votes on development plank and hence, he was using other means for political gains," he said.