Gohil takes dig at Modi for not fielding Muslims
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
Responding to queries on BJP not giving ticket to a single Muslim for the assembly elections, Congress leader Shaktisinh Gohil said this confirmed the duality in "chaal, charitra and chalan (conduct, character and image)" of Chief Minister Narendra Modi. "Modi says something but acts completely against it," he said, adding that Modi did not mean "sadbhavana" sincerely. "He knows he will not get votes on development plank and hence, he was using other means for political gains," he said.