Gohil takes dig at Modi for not fielding Muslims
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Responding to queries on BJP not giving ticket to a single Muslim for the assembly elections, Congress leader Shaktisinh Gohil said this confirmed the duality in "chaal, charitra and chalan (conduct, character and image)" of Chief Minister Narendra Modi. "Modi says something but acts completely against it," he said, adding that Modi did not mean "sadbhavana" sincerely. "He knows he will not get votes on development plank and hence, he was using other means for political gains," he said.