Now, charge your dead smartphone just by ‘placing it on top of tablet’
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Malaysian Airlines MH370: 4 questions about missing plane answered
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: If Congress comes to power again, 40, 000 farmers will benefit, says Sonia
Now, a unique wireless charging technology has been launched that allows you to charge a smartphone by placing it on top of a tablet.
The new technology has been unveiled a buy a little known US-based firm Fulton Innovation at CES 2013.
According to ABC, the firm has taken the technology found in products like the Powermat or Nokia's new charging pads for its Lumia phones, which are both based on the Qi wireless power standard, and put it in the back of a thin Samsung tablet.
The tablet is still the same size and thickness it always was, but has a power source built in to the back, the report said.
When you put a phone on top of it that has the same technology, the tablet can send power to the phone without a cord, it added.