Gondia collector, ZP CEO suspended
- Gujarat ranked best Indian state for business by World Bank
- India hails text-based negotiations on UN Security Council reforms
- Bihar polls: Manjhi 'fully satisfied' with 20 seats, calls truce with Paswan
- Ranil Wickremesinghe visit: Can India and Sri Lanka build bridges over troubled waters?
- BJP up, JD(U) down: How Bihar seat sharing underlines the dynamics
The state government on Wednesday announced suspension of an IAS officer and his deputy for subverting norms to change the title of 450-acre agricultural land in Bhandara district to non-agricultural, allegedly for pecuniary gains.