Goods train derails, rail line blocked for 4 hours
- Malaysia Airlines plane may have turned back before vanishing, says Air force chief
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
The Saharanpur-Ambala rail line was blocked for nearly four hours following the derailment of a goods train between Dukheri and Ambala Cantonment railway stations on Thursday morning. The train was coming from Saharanpur and was on its way to Ambala. The rail traffic was obstructed from 4 to 8 am. A number of trains, including Shalimar Express, Guwahati Express, Jammu-Indore and Ambala-Delhi passenger trains were halted at the Ambala station.