Google doodle game celebrates Zamboni ice machine inventor
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Google's logo on Wednesday was transformed into an ice rink – and an entertaining game for its doodle.
One had to click the play button on the centre of the logo to begin the game, and then watch as skaters twirl and play hockey on the ice, the Mirror reported.
Using your arrow keys you then controlled a machine that cleaned the scuffmarks on the ice – one had to make sure you get it all done before you run out of petrol.
You can collect fuel cans, coffee pots and ice creams to boost your petrol levels and earn bonus points.
But the gamer had to avoid the banana peels, which slowed you down. There were also mystery objects.
The doodle marks what would have been the 112th birthday of American inventor and entrepreneur Frank Zamboni.
Zamboni was best known for inventing the ice resurfacing machine in Los Angeles in 1949, the inspiration of the game. Zamboni died in 1988.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express