Google doodle game celebrates Zamboni ice machine inventor
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
Google's logo on Wednesday was transformed into an ice rink – and an entertaining game for its doodle.
One had to click the play button on the centre of the logo to begin the game, and then watch as skaters twirl and play hockey on the ice, the Mirror reported.
Using your arrow keys you then controlled a machine that cleaned the scuffmarks on the ice – one had to make sure you get it all done before you run out of petrol.
You can collect fuel cans, coffee pots and ice creams to boost your petrol levels and earn bonus points.
But the gamer had to avoid the banana peels, which slowed you down. There were also mystery objects.
The doodle marks what would have been the 112th birthday of American inventor and entrepreneur Frank Zamboni.
Zamboni was best known for inventing the ice resurfacing machine in Los Angeles in 1949, the inspiration of the game. Zamboni died in 1988.