Google takes explicit pictures of Australian couple having sex on road
- BREAKING: Explosion on board INS Sindhuratna, two officers feared dead, 7 sailors injured
- 9 ordinances, 4 for Rahul: UPA planning emergency laws days before polls are announced
- Willing to say sorry for any mistake, Rajnath Singh tells Muslims
- Top IM men have joined al-Qaeda, fighting in Af-Pak: NIA chargesheet
- 90,000 per seat: Young India could swing Elections 2014
An Australian couple shot to fame on social media today after explicit pictures of them having sex on the road made it onto Google Street View, sparking speculation it was a stunt.
The image, which has since been censored by Google, shows the couple bent over the hood of a silver sedan alongside the Dukes Highway outside the town of Keith in South Australia state.
The man has his shorts down; the woman appears to be waving to the Street View car as it passes.
A user on the social media site Reddit first posted the image, with Australian news outlets concluding the steamy scene was probably posed.
Another user, benxology, claimed the couple was "me and my missus".
We saw the Google car on the way to Adelaide a couple of years ago. I sped up, overtook the car then posed with a Corona (beer) in hand," he said.
I pinned the location in Maps to remember where it was to later check but never found it ... Hilarious!!"