Google takes explicit pictures of Australian couple having sex on road
- Thank the Lord he is dead, this son of a gun: Thatâs a lift from the epitaph Khushwant Singh wrote for himself
- âCredible sightingsâ in ocean offer âbest leadâ yet on missing plane
- Mayawati sees âcommunal plotâ in Modi, Mulayam seat choices
- After Advani, itâs Jaswant sulking now
- RSS gives Advani illusion of choice
An Australian couple shot to fame on social media today after explicit pictures of them having sex on the road made it onto Google Street View, sparking speculation it was a stunt.
The image, which has since been censored by Google, shows the couple bent over the hood of a silver sedan alongside the Dukes Highway outside the town of Keith in South Australia state.
The man has his shorts down; the woman appears to be waving to the Street View car as it passes.
A user on the social media site Reddit first posted the image, with Australian news outlets concluding the steamy scene was probably posed.
Another user, benxology, claimed the couple was "me and my missus".
We saw the Google car on the way to Adelaide a couple of years ago. I sped up, overtook the car then posed with a Corona (beer) in hand," he said.
I pinned the location in Maps to remember where it was to later check but never found it ... Hilarious!!"
- BJP has a Tamil Nadu front, if the allies do stick together
- Kapil Sibal files papers, says no Modi wave in Chandni Chowk
- RSS gives L K Advani illusion of choice
- Nandan Nilekani, wife declare assets worth Rs 7,700 cr
- After Advani, it’s Jaswant Singh sulking now
- Mayawati sees ‘communal plot’ in Modi, Mulayam seat choices