Google takes explicit pictures of Australian couple having sex on road
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
An Australian couple shot to fame on social media today after explicit pictures of them having sex on the road made it onto Google Street View, sparking speculation it was a stunt.
The image, which has since been censored by Google, shows the couple bent over the hood of a silver sedan alongside the Dukes Highway outside the town of Keith in South Australia state.
The man has his shorts down; the woman appears to be waving to the Street View car as it passes.
A user on the social media site Reddit first posted the image, with Australian news outlets concluding the steamy scene was probably posed.
Another user, benxology, claimed the couple was "me and my missus".
We saw the Google car on the way to Adelaide a couple of years ago. I sped up, overtook the car then posed with a Corona (beer) in hand," he said.
I pinned the location in Maps to remember where it was to later check but never found it ... Hilarious!!"