Gotye’s Turn Now
- Manish Sisodia announces key ministries of Delhi Cabinet
- Maken hits back at Sheila Dikshit, says result extension of 2013 mandate
- Voter lists in hand, Hindu Mahasabha looks for Christians, Muslims on Valentine’s Day
- Child, nurse, wife on vacation among 9 killed as train derails
- In Baramati, Narendra Modi says Sharad Pawar a 'helpful veteran leader'
Brazilian-Australian singer-songwriter Wouter "Wally" De Backer, who is better known as Gotye, has just announced his first concert in India. He will perform at Blue Frog in New Delhi, on February 6 next year, as the finale of the ongoing Oz Fest. With his smash hit single Somebody that I used to know turning out to be the biggest selling song of the year, Gotye also bagged three Grammy nominations on December 6, including one for Record of the Year. Interestingly, his concert in India will take place just five days prior to the awards ceremony.