- March 26 campaign roundup: Modi takes it out on Kejriwal, calls him 'Pak agent', then 'Cong agent'
- Missing Malaysian jetliner: Satellite spots more than '100 objects' that could be plane debris
- SC holds Akhilesh govt guilty of negligence, orders arrest of all Muzaffarnagar accused
- Battleground Varanasi: Everything you want to know
- SC lashes out at UPA govt for its 'inaction' in bringing back black money
This approach to improved governance emphasises transparency, consultation and rule of law. The application of this approach in the financial sector and beyond will lay the foundation for improved public administration in India.
The writer, professor at the National Institute of Public Finance and Policy, Delhi, is consulting editor for 'The Indian Express'. NIPFP offers research support to FSLRC. Views expressed are personal, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delhi confidential: Seat selection
- Rajnath’s 3-day Lucknow tour begins today
- MP with most criminal cases ages slowly in Jharkhand
- Guru who filed case against Ramdev gets Congress ticket
- Now, Ram Vilas Vedanti threatens to rebel ‘if Rajnath refuses ticket’
- Mamata hits back: ‘Those who don’t know poverty are talking big’