Governor sends report to Centre
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
Uttar Pradesh Governor B L Joshi has sent a report on the Muzaffarnagar violence to the central government.
Sources said that the report, sent on Sunday, talked about the situation in Muzaffarnagar and mentioned details of incidents which had occurred over the past one week.
Reports published in various newspapers about the violence in Muzaffarnagar have also been attached with the report.