Govinda turns producer with Abhinay Chakra
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
After keeping a low profile for some time, Govinda made a comeback with the 2007 Salman Khan-starrer, Partner. But Govinda, we have learnt, is busy with the production of a film. "We have already started shooting for the film in Mumbai. It is now half complete," said a source close to the film. Titled Abhinay Chakra, it is a satire and will see Govinda in the role of a cop. Directed by Dipankar Senapati, the film also stars Chandrachur Singh, Ashutosh Rana and Makrand Deshpande.
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?