Govinda turns producer with Abhinay Chakra
- BJP hits back at Rahul's '56-inch-chest' remark on Modi, says he is a 'baby in diapers'
- After border tension, India and Pakistan involved in 'visa war'
- After expelling us, 'hypocrite' Kejriwal wants us back: Prashant Bhushan
- In Jammu, PM Narendra Modi disapproves of political untouchability
- Veteran communist leader K R Gouri to return to CPI(M) 21 years after expulsion
After keeping a low profile for some time, Govinda made a comeback with the 2007 Salman Khan-starrer, Partner. But Govinda, we have learnt, is busy with the production of a film. "We have already started shooting for the film in Mumbai. It is now half complete," said a source close to the film. Titled Abhinay Chakra, it is a satire and will see Govinda in the role of a cop. Directed by Dipankar Senapati, the film also stars Chandrachur Singh, Ashutosh Rana and Makrand Deshpande.
While Govinda has been busy with his production venture, he shot for a television show simultaneously. Titled Indian Model Hunt 2013, the show, which is still to go on air, features him as a judge. Interestingly, it is his comeback vehicle to television. Govinda was earlier seen as the host of Jeeto Chappar Phaad Ke on Sony TV in 2001.