Govt clears VMC-GAIL JV for piped gas
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
The state government has cleared a joint venture between GAIL and Vadodara Municipal Corporation for providing piped gas in the city, Municipal Commissioner Ashwini Kumar said here. Kumar said the JV was expected to be operational within a month.