Govt clears VMC-GAIL JV for piped gas
- Sushma Swaraj rubbishes Pakistan's 4-point peace formula at UN
- US shooting: 15 dead, 20 wounded at Oregon community college; shooter detained
- Day after Dadri lynching, VP Ansari says state has to ensure right to life
- Delhi: Man shoots self at Rajiv Chowk Metro station
- BJP MP compares Modi with Gandhi, Cong says 'sycophancy at its worst'
The state government has cleared a joint venture between GAIL and Vadodara Municipal Corporation for providing piped gas in the city, Municipal Commissioner Ashwini Kumar said here. Kumar said the JV was expected to be operational within a month.