Govt considering raising cap on subsidised LPG cylinders
- Patel row: Army conducts flag march to restore peace; seven dead in violence
- I know the exact cause of Sheena's murder: Indrani's son Mikhail Bora
- 26/11 Mumbai attack: Pakistan FIA did not probe role of Hafiz Saeed and David Headley
- Two US television journalists shot dead during live show; gunman dies in hospital
- OROP: Ex-servicemen say govt short changing them, dismiss its proposal
Members of SAD, JD(U) and other parties were also on their feet.
Sudip Bandopadhyaya (TMC) said each family should be allowed 24 cylinders per year at the rate of two LPG bottles per month.
SAD member Harsimrat Kaur said there is need for increasing the number of gas agencies as people have to stand in serpentine queues to get cylinders.
JD(U) members walked into the Well to protest against the decision but party president Sharad Yadav asked them to go back to their seats.