Govt considering raising cap on subsidised LPG cylinders
- BJP nominee to Modi critics: You will soon be in Pak, not India
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, Minister says letâs call off trip
- Upar Narendra, neeche Bhupinder... new BJP slogan echoes in states of rivals
- Lok sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- On Rahul campaign, Sonia tells Amethi: âLike Indira, I gave my son to youâ
Members of SAD, JD(U) and other parties were also on their feet.
Sudip Bandopadhyaya (TMC) said each family should be allowed 24 cylinders per year at the rate of two LPG bottles per month.
SAD member Harsimrat Kaur said there is need for increasing the number of gas agencies as people have to stand in serpentine queues to get cylinders.
JD(U) members walked into the Well to protest against the decision but party president Sharad Yadav asked them to go back to their seats.