Govt in no hurry as it keeps 30 IPS officers ‘in waiting’
- Putin gets Russia Senate nod to use military in Ukraine
- Assam woman who attended Rahul event dies of burn injuries, police say she's not the one who kissed him
- Aam Aadmi Party releases third list of candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Varanasi: Rahul woos rickshawpullers, promises better livelihood
- State Forest Dept guest house is police custody for Sahara chief Subrata Roy
The SP rank officers who are waiting for a posting include Prem Narayan, Ravi Shanker Chhavi, Rakesh Pradhan, Praveen Kumar, Happy Guptan, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Rajendra Singh, Anil Kumar Das, MD Karnadhar, Gyaneshwar Tiwari, Mohit Gupta, Laxmi Naraian, Ashutosh Kumar, N Kolanchi, GP Kannaujia, Krishna Mohan, Navneet Kumar Rana and VK Garg.
A majority of these officers were attached to the headquarters between February 2 and 15.