Govt is using Kasab's hanging as detergent to wash stains: Ramdev
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Express 5: Lalu's daughter at Ram Kripal's home and another Navy officer killed
Yoga Guru Ramdev today alleged that the hanging of Ajmal Kasab was a move by the "corruption-ridden" Congress-led government at the Centre to gain people's sympathy.
"Steeped in corruption, the Congress-led government is trying to use Kasab's hanging as a detergent to wash off its stains. But the taint of scams will not go away so easily," the Yoga Guru told reporters here.
Ramdev said, though late, the terrorist met an end he deserved and hoped Parliament attack convict Afzal Guru would also meet the same fate.
Demanding separate courts to deal with terror cases, he said it was not justified to allow terror convicts to approach the President for clemency.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today