Govt is using Kasab's hanging as detergent to wash stains: Ramdev
- This is how India trashed Pakistan's claims at UNGA
- View in Govt, party: Need to address anger on Uri attack, walk tough talk
- AAP MLA Somnath Bharti arrested by Delhi Police for assaulting AIIMS security guards
- Islamabad envoy Abdul Basit summoned, told Uri attackers came from Pakistan
- After Panama Papers, Bahamas: More Indians in secret tax haven list
Yoga Guru Ramdev today alleged that the hanging of Ajmal Kasab was a move by the "corruption-ridden" Congress-led government at the Centre to gain people's sympathy.
"Steeped in corruption, the Congress-led government is trying to use Kasab's hanging as a detergent to wash off its stains. But the taint of scams will not go away so easily," the Yoga Guru told reporters here.
Ramdev said, though late, the terrorist met an end he deserved and hoped Parliament attack convict Afzal Guru would also meet the same fate.
- TV channels tossed violent suggestions as casually as a peanut in the mouth
- March of the Maratha: Worryingly, agitation for quota has anti-Dalit colour
- A decade after ‘Prakash Singh’ judgement, police reform remains undone
- India must craft an appropriate military response to Pakistan
- India has not harnessed its economic success to secure better health for its citizens
- The Uri challenge: Repair structures to reduce vulnerability, provide deterrence