Govt shortlists Boeing for procuring heavy-lift choppers
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
"Based on a request from Defence Ministry, the External Affairs Ministry has taken up the matter with UK, which has informed that they have not launched any investigation and are presently awaiting results of Italian investigation in order to ascertain whether any further action needs to be taken," he said.