Govt shuffles IAS pack, collectors among 21 shifted
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A day after the restriction of the Election Commission of India that not to transfer any officials during the revision of the electoral rolls ended, the state government transferred 21 mid-level IAS officers serving as district collectors and district development of officers.
Collector of Anand district Avantika Singh Aulakh is transferred and appointed as Collector of Bharuch. Collector of Bharuch district Roopwant Singh is transferred and appointed as Collector of Valsad district. Collector of Jamnagar Sandeep Kumar is transferred and appointed as Collector of Anand.
Collector Kutch-Bhuj M Thennarasan is transferred and his services are placed at the disposal of the Urban Development & Urban Housing Department for appointment as Deputy Municipal Commissioner, Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation.
Collector of Sabarkantha-Himatnagar Jai Prakash Shivahare is transferred and appointed as Collector of Surat. Collector of Surat A J Shah is transferred and appointed as Collector of Kutch-Bhuj.
District Development Officer of Bhavnagar Ranjeeth Kumar is transferred and his services are placed at the disposal of the Industries & Mines Department for appointment as Joint Managing Director of Gujarat Industrial Corridor Company in Gandhinagar.
District Development Officer of Dangs-Ahwa Rajesh Manjhu is transferred and appointed as Commissioner of Youth Services & Cultural Activities in Gandhinagar.
District Development Officer of Gandhinagar M A Gandhi is transferred and appointed as Deputy Secretary in Education Department, Gandhinagar.
District Development Officer of Rajkot N B Upadhyay is transferred and appointed as Collector of Jamnagar.
District Development Officer of Valsad P Bharathi is transferred and appointed as Director (ICDS) in the Commissionerate of Women & Child Development in Gandhinagar.
As many as eight officers have been promoted from the Gujarat Administrative Services (GAS) to IAS cadre.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express