Govt shying from polls: Congress
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
THE Congress alleged that the TMC government was trying to scuttle the panchayat polls by creating a constitutional crisis. "The state government is deliberately trying to create a constitutional crisis so that the panchayat poll is not held on time. It doesn't want polls to be held, that is why it is using such tricks," said state Congress chief Pradeep Bhattacharya.