Govt staff join non-cooperation
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Cong gave birth to child but killed the mother, says Modi on Telangana
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- Hate speeches: Petty statements by those claiming to be BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign, says Modi
Basic civic services in Hyderabad and across other parts of Telangana were hit as over 2 lakh state employees from Telangana joined the non-cooperation campaign launched by the Telangana leaders. The non-cooperation protest aims to force the state government and Centre to introduce a bill in the Parliament to create a separate Telangana state.
CM N Kiran Kumar Reddy said that the government may be forced to invoke ESMA if the agitation continues for long.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready