Govt takes fresh steps to bring back Lalit Modi from UK
- Army fight off terrorist attack on camp in Samba, operation still on
- Kasab never asked for mutton biryani, I cooked it up: Ujjwal Nikam
- He ‘harassed’ me, IAS officer Ravi’s batchmate told cops hours after his death
- Explained: Overshoot to kill
- Renuka Choudhary booked for allegedly demanding Rs 1.10 crore from Congress aspirant
"Allegations of ED are false and motivated by extraneous reasons and all show cause notices of ED have been replied by Modi. The replies are in public domain and are available on the website of Modi. The revocation of passport was also arbitrary," he said.