Govt tells IDA to appoint consultant for Noida hospital
- FIR against Giriraj Singh for Modi-Pak remark, BJP pulls him up
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Malaysian Airlines flight to Bangalore makes air turnback, lands safely
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- IPL 7: Glen Maxwell plays another blinder, leads KXIP to stunning win
Speeding up the process of the super-speciality paediatric hospital project in Noida, the state government has instructed the Industrial Development Authority (IDA) to appoint a consultant within two weeks for preparation of the detailed project report (DPR).
The instructions were given by Infrastructure and Industrial Development Commissioner (IIDC) Anil Kumar Gupta at a high-level review meeting on Monday. The IIDC also asked the Noida authority to speed up the process for transfer of land and construction activity along with the creation of necessary posts to start the institute and facilities at the earliest.
A first of its kind post graduate super-speciality paediatric hospital and medical college, the project is expected to be functional by the end of the current financial year.
- ‘We were in a bit of trouble initially but AB came in and he steadied the ship’
- Cops claim body was lifted from crime scene within 20 mins, family says it’s a lie
- After opening loss CSK face resurgent Daredevils
- Kirsten has given me new insight, says Coulter-Nile
- Nomination filed, the other Manpreet Badal goes missing
- M&M keep it sweet for punjab