Govt tells IDA to appoint consultant for Noida hospital
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Express 5: Lalu's daughter at Ram Kripal's home and another Navy officer killed
Speeding up the process of the super-speciality paediatric hospital project in Noida, the state government has instructed the Industrial Development Authority (IDA) to appoint a consultant within two weeks for preparation of the detailed project report (DPR).
The instructions were given by Infrastructure and Industrial Development Commissioner (IIDC) Anil Kumar Gupta at a high-level review meeting on Monday. The IIDC also asked the Noida authority to speed up the process for transfer of land and construction activity along with the creation of necessary posts to start the institute and facilities at the earliest.
A first of its kind post graduate super-speciality paediatric hospital and medical college, the project is expected to be functional by the end of the current financial year.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today