Govt to recruit 40,000 constables for central forces
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The government will recruit about 40,000 constables for central paramilitary forces like CRPF, BSF and ITBP.
A large number of these recruitments will be open for candidates who hail from Naxal-hit and militancy-affected areas.
"Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will assist the Ministry of Home Affairs for the recruitment of about 40,000 Constables for the central paramilitary forces namely BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP and Riflemen in Assam Rifles.
"The scheme of this recruitment will be on the basis of merit list drawn for each state as per vacancies communicated by the Ministry of Home Affairs state-wise and category-wise," a Home Ministry statement said.
The SSC will issue the advertisement in this regard on December 15 while the written examination will be held on May 12 next year.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express