Grades instead of divisions, no failing: DUís plan for 4-yr courses
- LIVE: Centre tables Land Bill amidst cries of 'kisan bachao, desh bachao'
- Full text of Prashant Bhushan's reply to AAP's show cause notice
- SC refuses to dismiss NGT's ban on older vehicles
- Oil paper leak: Court takes cognisance of chargesheet filed against accused
- On Delhi’s edge, a township of 25,000 more toxic than Delhi
"Twenty marks will be allotted to presentations and five to class participation," the official said. According to the proposed structure, students will have to study 11 "foundation course" over a duration of four semesters.
These will include two papers in languages ó English, Hindi and other modern Indian languages. With the emphasis on inter- and trans-disciplinarity, the university will also offer foundation papers in science, history, environment and public health, psychology, IT, business and entrepreneurship, governance and citizenship, geography and social development as well as mathematics.
Four application-based papers, including English and Hindi, will also be designed and will be taught from the second semester.
Even though marks will not be given to students for sports and other extra-curricular activities, some degree of relaxation in attendance might be offered.