Grand Kerala Shopping Festival to conclude on Jan 31
- Malaysia Airlines plane may have turned back before vanishing, says Air force chief
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
The sixth season of the Grand Kerala Shopping Festival, which has gained recognition by the business community and shoppers over the years, would conclude on January 31.
The closing ceremony of the festival, which began on December 15, would be inaugurated by Chief Minister Oommen Chandy at a function to be held in Palakkad on February 3.
The festival had introduced several gifts to shoppers including daily prize of one sovereign of gold and scratch and win prizes.
The final weekly prize of 10 sovereigns and the mega prize of one kilogram of gold and 0.5 kg of gold each to two winners would be presented at the function.
A mega prize of a Tata Aria car is also up for grabs, an official release here said.