'Grease' stars John Travolta, Lady Olivia reunite in Christmas video
- Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case: Javed Sheikh's father moves CBI court against Amit Shah, ex-DGP; wants them arraigned
- Editors slam Arvind Kejriwal for 'irresponsible' media remark, say it reflects 'intolerant mindset'
- I skipped rally because I was misled: Anna Hazare
- Goa court grants permission to Tarun Tejpal to meet his ailing mother
- Arvind Kejriwal alleges whole media is sold, backtracks later
John Travolta has reunited with his leading lady Olivia Newton-John nearly 35 years after their smash hit 'Grease' for a Christmas video.
They will be seen in the new music video, 'I Think You Might Like It', which has taken inspiration from the 1978 musical film which had both star as high school students, reported Us Magazine.
"We're driving in a '55 T-Bird and we're dressed kind of like we were then... at the end of the video we are going off in the car like we did in Grease," Newton-John, 64, said.
Joined by music heavyweights like Barbra Streisand and Tony Bennett on their new album, 'This Christmas', released in November, Travolta said collaborating for their latest project was a no-brainer.
"We were friends for all this time, and I think that speaks for itself. There's nothing more magical than feeling bonded together," he said.
All proceeds from their album sales will go to The Jett Travolta Foundation -- in memory of Travolta and Kelly Preston's son, who died in 2009 at age 16 -- and the Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre in Melbourne, Australia.
"Every time I heard [our guest vocalists'] voices with our voices I cried. Their sentiment toward my son and toward Olivia's hospital -- the whole thing meant so much to me," said Travolta.