Woman home guard molested in a Delhi bus
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- âTroop movement shouldâve been avoided if they knew (V K Singhâs) court dateâ
- The 2012 troop movement investigations
- India slams Pakistan for allowing Masood Azhar to spew venom
A woman home guard was allegedly molested in a DTC bus in east Delhi today, police said.
The incident took place in Madhu Vihar area.
Passengers came up to the woman's rescue and beat up accused Ranjit, who suffered fracture in his legs.
He was later handed over to police.
The 25-year-old woman, who was in her uniform, had boarded the bus from Anand Vihar.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- Anna Hazare says, I support Mamata Banerjee for her ideas
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly