Grocery sellers for neighbourhood, arms dealers for cops
- In Delhi, Hardik Patel says he will take movement across country
- Bihar: BJP hits back, says it was not a Swabhiman rally but Apman rally
- Hindu women should never marry outside community: Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Ready to amend Land Acquisition Act, ordinance will lapse tomorrow: PM
- Sheena murder case: Suitcase seized, accused taken to Raigad forest to 'recreate' crime scene
Dilip Sen, on the other hand, said Garden Reach and Metiaburz were part of an industrial area. "It is a port area and after several jute and cotton mills were shut, over 55,000 people were left unemployed. Some of them were self-employed. Of late, with the backing of the ruling party, many have got involved in antisocial activities. They are heavily backed by the councillor Md Iqbal alias Munna," he said.