Gujarat Congress campaign ad 'lifts' baby photo from website
Agencies : New Delhi, Mon Nov 26 2012, 19:18 hrs
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
How damaging will be the Gujarat Congress party's 'lifting' of a photo from a Christian organisation's website in terms of loss of prestige or even in terms of vote loss?
Or will it merely pass off as a common mistake?