Gujarat Congress campaign ad 'lifts' baby photo from website
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
How damaging will be the Gujarat Congress party's 'lifting' of a photo from a Christian organisation's website in terms of loss of prestige or even in terms of vote loss?
Or will it merely pass off as a common mistake?