Gujarat Congress meet put on hold
- Indrani told ex-husband if Sheena dies, we share Peter’s fortune, says Police
- Patidar Protests: Gujarat braces for a funeral as Hardik Patel heads to Delhi today
- Govt plans to set up teams of experts to quickly react to ‘negative news’
- Uttarakhand, 2 years later: A reason to smile
- Inform me of your meetings with minister Prakash Javadekar: MoeF Secretary to team
Ahmedabad: The Gujarat Congress Legislature Party meeting has been put on hold. The meeting was scheduled on December 26. However, it was re-scheduled on December 27 and now it has been put on hold. According to a release by the party, the December 27 meet was scheduled in Gandhinagar at 2 pm. Next date for the meeting has not been specified the party.
Jain monk injured in road mishap dies
VADODARA: A Jain monk who was hit by a bus near Dahod Monday night succumbed to his injuries at a government hospital in the city Tuesday evening. Amarsagar Saheb had sustained head injuries after he was knocked down by public transport bus near Rabdal village in Dahod. One of his aides was also injured. The monk was rushed to government-run SSG Hospital here for further treatment.