Gujarat Congress meet put on hold
- Rahul Gandhi 'happy' with Varun Gandhi's 'good work' praise; BJP leader clarifies it's no endorsement for Cong
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Imran Masood released on bail; Mamata to woo voters through letters
- Nitish Katara murder case: Delhi HC upholds life sentence of Vikas Yadav, two others; calls it honour killing
- Snooping row: HC rejects Pradeep Sharma's plea to file FIR against Narendra Modi
- Sonia's assets worth over Rs.9 crore, has given a loan of Rs. 9 lakh to Rahul
Ahmedabad: The Gujarat Congress Legislature Party meeting has been put on hold. The meeting was scheduled on December 26. However, it was re-scheduled on December 27 and now it has been put on hold. According to a release by the party, the December 27 meet was scheduled in Gandhinagar at 2 pm. Next date for the meeting has not been specified the party.
Jain monk injured in road mishap dies
VADODARA: A Jain monk who was hit by a bus near Dahod Monday night succumbed to his injuries at a government hospital in the city Tuesday evening. Amarsagar Saheb had sustained head injuries after he was knocked down by public transport bus near Rabdal village in Dahod. One of his aides was also injured. The monk was rushed to government-run SSG Hospital here for further treatment.
- ‘Fake’ MBA admission: Iranian girl untraceable as cops busy with polls
- To avoid election duty, teachers flock to doctors to get medical certificates
- Arun Bhatia hopes to get third time lucky
- Congress complains against Narendra Modi for poll code violation
- Flying squads deployed to check flow of liquor and gifts yet to spot offenders
- Flaunt the indelible ink on your finger, and get freebies