Gujarat Congress meet put on hold
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- âTroop movement shouldâve been avoided if they knew (V K Singhâs) court dateâ
- The 2012 troop movement investigations
- India slams Pakistan for allowing Masood Azhar to spew venom
Ahmedabad: The Gujarat Congress Legislature Party meeting has been put on hold. The meeting was scheduled on December 26. However, it was re-scheduled on December 27 and now it has been put on hold. According to a release by the party, the December 27 meet was scheduled in Gandhinagar at 2 pm. Next date for the meeting has not been specified the party.
Jain monk injured in road mishap dies
VADODARA: A Jain monk who was hit by a bus near Dahod Monday night succumbed to his injuries at a government hospital in the city Tuesday evening. Amarsagar Saheb had sustained head injuries after he was knocked down by public transport bus near Rabdal village in Dahod. One of his aides was also injured. The monk was rushed to government-run SSG Hospital here for further treatment.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- Anna Hazare says, I support Mamata Banerjee for her ideas
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly