People of Gujarat have spoken. Did you expect them to cut down Narendra Modi's pan-India aspirations
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Amnesty welcomes SC verdict on transgender
- If Modi loses in Varanasi, no one will make him PM: Arvind Kejriwal
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
The voters of Gujarat have retained Narendra Modi as Chief Minister, but refused to give him a landslide win to put into motion his 'unstated' desire to capture the prime ministership of India.
Did you expect this result in Gujarat Assembly elections 2012?
- Man held for fleeing with women’s jewellery after proposing marriage
- Now, accused Shridharan seeks permanent accommodation
- Quash FIR for murder bid, Rane urges HC
- Ahmedabad East seat: Congress local man confident of overtaking BJP’s ‘imported actor’
- Trangenders in city hail SC verdict, say they’re humans at last
- Ramdev to campaign for Modi in Vadodara, Cong complains