People of Gujarat have spoken. Did you expect them to cut down Narendra Modi's pan-India aspirations
The voters of Gujarat have retained Narendra Modi as Chief Minister, but refused to give him a landslide win to put into motion his 'unstated' desire to capture the prime ministership of India.
Did you expect this result in Gujarat Assembly elections 2012?
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again