Congress has won Himachal Pradesh elections with as much ease as Narendra Modi won Gujarat. Surprised? Tell us
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Experts predicted a close race between the Congress and BJP in the Himachal Pradesh Assembly elections 2012.
What transpired was a total decimation of the BJP with its chief Minister PK Dhumal admitting defeat within the hour of counting of polls starting.
Did that surprise you?
Now, infighting has broken out about who CM will be.
Tell us who should be the Congress CM. Or should they fly in a CM from Centre as it did in the case of Uttarakhand.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express