Gujarat government 'snoop' case: UPA prepares ground for a probe
- A life full of tension is bad, spend quality time with family: PM Modi to bureaucrats
- IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi seriously wounded in US air strike: Report
- Eating beef not a fundamental right: Maharashtra govt tells High Court
- Dharamvira Gandhi removed as Parliamentary party leader of AAP
- Video: Giriraj Singh denies he met PM Modi and cried
Following the release of the tapes last month, women's groups and NGOs had met President Pranab Mukherjee and sought a probe into the alleged snooping. The President had referred the matter to the home ministry.
Congress MPs Gurudas Kamat, Narendra Budania, Vijay Darda and Chaudhary Ram Prakash had written to Shinde seeking an inquiry.