Gujarat has 2nd highest number of road projects under construction: Survey
- Putin calls Turkey's downing of Russian jet 'stab in the back'
- Today, world looks towards India with great faith: PM in Singapore
- Aamir Khan at RNG awards: Here is the complete conversation
- Bomb attack on Tunisia presidential guard bus kills 11
- BJP MLA suspended from Delhi Assembly for abusing AAP legislator Alka Lamba
Gujarat stands second only to Uttar Pradesh in having the highest number of under-construction road projects under the public private partnership model, according to an ASSOCHAM survey report released Thursday. With a share of over 8%, the state has 22 road projects worth about Rs 13,700 crore under construction, stated the 'PPP in Road Sector 2012' report. "With a share of over 7%, Gujarat ranks fourth with six road projects worth over Rs 3,790 crore in the bidding stage. Besides, there are about 10 completed projects in worth over Rs 1,412 crore that have been put to service delivery under PPP," the report said.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance