Gujaratís ex-deputy CM quits Congress
Express News Service : Ahmedabad, Wed Dec 05 2012, 11:13 hrs
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Modhwadia could not be reached despite repeated attempts.
Congress spokesperson Hriday Buch said, "They have tendered resignations. Our leaders will take a decision later."
BJP has already declared they are open to welcome Amin.