Gul on advisory board of Wockhardt Foundation
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Maoist attack: gaps between official version, facts on ground
- Trouble for Khobragade as govt finds daughters have US, Indian passports
She came, she saw and she 'proverbially' conquered! She is Gul Panag, the former Miss India, who, after carving a niche in Bollywood, has now been signed up by the famous Wockhardt Foundation for its advisory board.
According to sources, the role of Gul that has been etched by the company officials will have the pretty actress providing moral support for the 'upgradation' of the poor, weak and the hapless. Besides all of this, Gul will also be equally engaged in spreading the mission of the foundation through its 'Human Values and Social Awakening' initiatives.
Besides Gul, Bollywood personalities who are on the advisory board include the likes of Yash Chopra, Shyam Benegal, Jackie Shroff, Suniel Shetty amongst others.